Sunday, August 23, 2009

Funky Monkey Cakes' New Logo

Hello World!
We now have our very own logo! Check it out!


And it's been a while......since I last posted in our blog. (woosh!)
We have been so incredibly busy (which is a good thing) and I've been bad at writing in the blog since the pick up of new orders. BUT...I will make good on writing again.
We recently added about 6 new cakes to the portfolio since I last wrote. Yesterday We delivered a beautiful 4 tier Wedding Cake in Columbus Georgia.

The top and bottom tier are White Cake with Strawberry fruit filling (YUMMERS!) and the 2nd and 3rd tier are Chocolate with Butter Cream light filling. Her colors were so pretty! I loved the aqua/brown/ivory colors she chose for her layouts of just about everything! She called us today, the day after her Wedding to let me know how thankful she was for her cake and how OH SO DELICIOUS it was.
The month of September is looking crazy busy for us too.
Stay tuned for better blogs, and pictures and crazy adventures!
Sweet Dreams-
Iris

1 comments:

Funky Monkey Cakes said...

I think I fixed the comments section...just a check.

Post a Comment

Leave us a Comment! Help Us Grow!